Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
- To facilitate productive cross-disciplinary research through the integration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) with busking research;
- To build on existing research with GIS and live music to engage with the obvious ‘spatiality of social processes’ with which busking is imbued;
- To utilise maps and spatial data to communicate differences in busking regulation and busking performance;
- To publish research that actively engages with the very uneven spatial distribution of busking, both its regulation and its performance;
- To incrementally build capacity for busking map data to be utilised as a resource for researchers and for buskers.